GE Simon XT programming, manual, installer code
Ge Simon XT programming manual, code
Ge Simon XT is a reliable security system for your home. XT is designed to protect your family from the danger. You can use up to 40 different sensors. For example you can connect a wide variety of sensors: smoke detectors for fire protection, water sensors, CO sensors (Carbon monoxide gas), freeze sensors, indoor/outdoor motion sensors and windows sensors. The security system Simon XT has a large LCD, large number of action buttons, simple operation and programming with single button.
To start programming the Simon XT you need to download a latest version of installation manual. Download the Simon xt installation manual here or contact the manufacturer directly.
To enter system programming menu you need to press scroll up/scroll down or enter buttons located in the upper-right corner of control panel. To enter option edit mode, navigate up on level or to exit a menu press the STATUS button. Program automatically exits the system programming menu after 5 – 10 seconds of inactivity if no code has been entered.
Each menu contains a submenu and list of function. To navigate the system menu press down button or up button, for editing and flashes the current value press enter button.
GE Simon XT system menu:
- System time
- Enable scheduled lights
- Enable sensor-activated lights
- Enable chime
- Enable special chime
- System test
- System Simon XT programing
System programming menu contain submenus:
- Access codes (Dealer code, installer code, master code, user code, duress code)
- Security (Account number, download code, phone luck and others)
- Phone S
- Phone options ( Manual phone test, DTMF ON/OFF, baud rate)
- Sensors (Learn, delete, edit sensor)
- System options (Demo mode, 24 clock format, HW1, RF detect)
- Siren options
- Audio verification
- Light control (Sensor lights, house code)
- System test
- Timers ( Entry delay, exit delay, auto phone test, RF timeout, Siren timeout, smoke sensor supervision)
- Touchpad options
Be attentive don’t remove the power while in program mode.
Full list of commands and functions you can find in Simon XT programming manual. How to program Ge Simon xt functions you can find in Simon xt programming guide.
Simon XT installer code, dealer code, master code, user code, downloader code
Simon XT Dealer code – Dealer code allow you all programming (full access).
Simon XT Installer code – Installer code is limited to change all but the following: Downloader code, dealer code, SIA limits, Phone report mode, code length, phone lock.
- Dealer code default is 654321, 54321, 4321 or 321. Full access to programming.
- Installer code default is 654321, 54321, 4321 or 321. Most installer options.
- Master code default is 1234. Master arm code or disarm code.
- Downloader code default is 12345. Unique 5 digit code. Required for initiating Enterprise Downloader sessions.
Download Simon XT programming manual (pdf)
Download Simon XT V2 installation manual (pdf)