GE Simon XT installation manual, xt user installation guide, pdf
GE Simon xt home security system, product description
A new GE Simon xt wireless home security system can be used to control up to 40 different sensors. For system XT can use sensor that we have listed below.
- Exterior windows and doors sensor
- Interior doors that lead to the garage or other rooms
- Indoor monitor sensor (60-639), outdoor home security system
- Outdoor monitor sensor(60-639)
- Freeze sensor (60-742). Freeze sensors that monitor and detect low-temperature conditions.
- X10 modules. The system can work with X10 lamp module(13-403), X10 appliance module (13-402), X10 remote siren module (13-398)
- Smoke sensor. Smoke sensors provide fire protection throughout the house.
- Water sensor. Water sensors detect a water leak or rising water in your home.
- CO, Carbon monoxide alarm (60-852-95). CO alarm alerts users to hazardous levels of carbon monoxide gas (CO or carbonous oxide). It is not detect fire, smoke or any other gas. Only to CO.
- Keychain touchpad.
- Encrypted learn module (ELM)
- Remote handheld touchpad
- Water-Resistant personal help button (WRPHB)
Simon xt security system can be used for fire protection, smoke protection, CO protection, water protection, to warn your family about intrusion. Easy and intuitive configuration using control panel, keyfob, telephone or remote handheld touchpad. Large LCD display, simple menu, fast action keys, simple operation with single button, microphone for communication with monitoring personnel. Kit Simon XT will differ depending on who the seller is. Standard kit includes: Simon XT security control system, power supply, rechargeable 24 hour backup battery, telephone jack and flat cord, quick setup guide, Owner’s manual, simon xt installation manual.
Simon xt wireless home security, specification
- Backup batteries: 6 VDC, 1.2 Ah
- Required Transformer: 9 VAC, 3.34A, 60 Hz
- (BT)Backup Time: 24 hours
- Radio Receiver Frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Radio Receiver Sensitivity: -110 dBm
- Total Input Zones: 40 or 38 wireless and 2 hardwire
- Siren Output: 1 Interior Siren
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F
- Dimensions: 5.7 in. x 7.05 in. x 2.1 in.
- Weight, without battery: 1.0 lb.
- Color of Simon XT: White
Simon xt installation manual, user manual, pdf
Best Simon xt wireless home security alarm system easy to install and configure. All what you need to do it is carefully read the simon xt installation manual which can be downloaded at the end of the article in pdf format. To view simon xt installation guide in your computer you will need to download and install latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Ge simon xt user guide, installation guide, wireless home security
Here are some types of information what you can find in ge simon xt user installation guide.
- Chapter 1: Introduction. Simon XT home Security system components, how to communicating with your system.
- Chapter 2: Using the control panel. Standard text display, simon xt features, how to use phone, how to use touchpads.
- Chapter 3: How your system communicates. Stats, alarm sirens, panel indicator lights, trouble beeps.
- Chapter 4: Programming. System menu, code options, menu navigation.
- Chapter 5: Testing. Testing sensors.
Download Simon XT installation manual (pdf) [EN]
Download Ge Simon installation user guide, user manual (pdf) [EN]